Welcome to the Department of Neurological Surgery at Columbia University Medical Center and New York-Presbyterian Hospital, where exceptional patient care, innovative research and cutting edge technology converge in a world-class academic environment for the treatment of neurological diseases.
Football was a great love of Dr. Paul McCormick’s early life. As a boy being coached by his dad, as a teen weighing football scholarships and as a young man captaining Columbia’s team, McCormick reveled in the game. But so often a game is not “only a game,” and football wasn’t only a game for McCormick. Football was also a proving ground on which he could practice dedication and discipline in service of a greater goal.
- Match Day 2016 Brings Smiles to New Residents
- Dr. Dr. Bruce Shares Updates on Glioblastoma During CancerCare Teleconference
- From Brain Surgery to Half Marathons: Meet Kelly, Dr. Guy McKhann’s Patient
- Eyes Are on Columbia ‘Top Doctor’ Recipients
- Dr. Meyers’ New Paper Untangles Treatment Options for Rare Brain Disorder
- Using a Team Approach to Research Glioblastoma Treatment
- Our Neurosurgeons Catch Medication That Boosts Risk for Infection
- Neurosurgeons’ Socioeconomic Training Program Proves Successful
- SUN in the Sun
- Neuroendoscopic Surgery: Surprising History, Bright Future