Welcome to the Department of Neurological Surgery at Columbia University Medical Center and New York-Presbyterian Hospital, where exceptional patient care, innovative research and cutting edge technology converge in a world-class academic environment for the treatment of neurological diseases.
Dr. Robert Solomon tells us the story of the first attempts at brain tumors surgeries in an article for the Journal of Neurological Surgery called "New York City at the Dawn of Neurosurgery."
- Sign Up Now for Dr. Bruce’s Free CancerCare Teleconference on Glioblastoma
- Update: We Now Have Certification as a Comprehensive Stroke Center
- Dr. Quest Leads the Way at Neurosurgery Conference
- Dr. Winfree Instructs Young Neurosurgeons on How to Treat Chronic Pain
- Dr. McKhann Moderates International Brain-Mapping Course
- Gamma Knife Center Treats 4,500th Patient
- Columbia Neurosurgeons Catch Up With Friends and Colleagues
- Dr. Solomon Shares AVM Expertise in New Video
- Learn the Latest Brain Cancer Research From Dr. Bruce at Free CancerCare Teleconference
- New York City at the Dawn of Neurosurgery