Welcome to the Department of Neurological Surgery at Columbia University Medical Center and New York-Presbyterian Hospital, where exceptional patient care, innovative research and cutting edge technology converge in a world-class academic environment for the treatment of neurological diseases.
Congratulations to Dr. Michael Kaiser, Associate Professor of Neurosurgery and Associate Director of the Spine Center, who supervised a seventeen-part guideline update published in the July edition of The Journal of Neurosurgery: Spine, one of the preeminent peer-reviewed spine publications. The project provides spinal surgeons with updated guidelines for lumbar fusion surgery, a commonly...
- Dr. Robert Solomon Contributes to UK ‘Masters of Neurosurgery’ Project
- Dr. Hani Malone Won the 2014 Academy Award of the American Academy of Neurological Surgery!
- Drs. Lavine & Fox Innovate With New Technology to Save a Life
- Electricity as a Bone Growth Stimulator in the Spine
- Even Goldfish Need Brain Surgery Sometimes
- Jan Greenfield: Juggling Whatever Comes His Way
- Columbia Neurosurgeons Attend 2014 SUN Conference in Seattle
- Dr. W. Christopher Fox Gives Minimally Invasive Neurosurgery Talk at Mountainside
- Welcome Neurosurgeon Dr. Marc Otten to our Columbia Team!
- Make September Your Brain Aneurysm Awareness Month