Welcome to the Department of Neurological Surgery at Columbia University Medical Center and New York-Presbyterian Hospital, where exceptional patient care, innovative research and cutting edge technology converge in a world-class academic environment for the treatment of neurological diseases.
Dr. Paul C. McCormick, Galen Professor of Neurological Surgery and Director of the Columbia University Spine Center, served as guest editor on a special video supplement just published online by the Journal of Neurosurgery and Neurosurgery Focus*.
- Brain Tumor Survivor, 16, Keeps His Humor
- Dr. Kaiser and Dr. Mandigo Educate Nurses at Spine Symposium
- November is Epilepsy Month: Drs. McKhann & Feldstein Quoted in NYP Press Release
- Dr. Deborah Benzil on the Practicalities of Being a Neurosurgeon
- Dr. McCormick’s Video Brings Attention to Rare Problem of Spinal Cord Herniation
- Dr. Michael Sisti Honored by NJ Acoustic Neuroma Association
- Dr. David Estin Running Big in Costa Rica
- Dr. Sheth Contributes to HuffPost Article on DBS for Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Dr. Paul McCormick ‘Spine Surgeon to Know’ says Becker’s
- Columbia Doctors Present New Glioblastoma Research