Welcome to the Department of Neurological Surgery at Columbia University Medical Center and New York-Presbyterian Hospital, where exceptional patient care, innovative research and cutting edge technology converge in a world-class academic environment for the treatment of neurological diseases.
Dr. Robert Solomon, Chairman and Director of Service for the Department of Neurosurgery at Columbia University Medical Center, was the esteemed neurosurgeon chosen this year by the New York Society for Neurosurgery to give this year's Elsberg lecture...
- Columbia Neurosurgeon, Dr. E. Sander Connolly Lectures on Quality and Value in Healthcare
- Columbia Resident Neurosurgeon, Dr. Benjamin Kennedy Sends us Greetings From Uganda!
- Dr. Neil Feldstein’s Patient Dante Featured in Thanksgiving Story
- Columbia Neurosurgeons Fill in Data Gaps for Glioblastoma Treatment in the Elderly
- Columbia Med Student Wins Best Neuro-trauma Paper at National Neurosurgery Meeting
- Watch Dr. Christopher Winfree on an Episode of ‘The Cure’
- Columbia Med Student, Michael McDowell, Wins Grant for Aneurysm Research
- Columbia Neurosurgeons Take a Closer Look at Brain Connectivity and Stroke Outcome
- Dr. Alfred Ogden Shares Expertise on Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
- Dr. Richard Anderson Moderates Latest in Pediatric Neurosurgery Research