Welcome to the Department of Neurological Surgery at Columbia University Medical Center and New York-Presbyterian Hospital, where exceptional patient care, innovative research and cutting edge technology converge in a world-class academic environment for the treatment of neurological diseases.
Dr. Solomon recently spoke about the ARUBA study and treatment of AVMs at a conference in Germany...
- Dr. Altschul Takes to Twitter for World Stroke Day Chat
- Dr. Connolly Teaches the Latest in Managing Unruptured Aneurysms
- Columbia Once Again Ranked Among Top Medical Schools and Hospitals by U.S. News & World Report
- Dr. Hani Malone Presents Intracranial Surgery Research at CNS Conference
- Dr. Sheth and Dr. McKhann Review Treatments for Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
- Drs. Feldstein And McKhann Give Webinar On ROSA Robotic SEEG
- Neurosurgery Chair Dr. Robert Solomon Talks ARUBA and AVMs in Germany
- Grateful Patient Pens Note to Nurse Practitioner Maryellen Horan for Compassionate Care
- Residents Learn Operative Approaches from Dr. Otten and Dr. Bruce
- Meet Guy, Dr. McKhann and Dr. Ford’s Patient