Welcome to the Department of Neurological Surgery at Columbia University Medical Center and New York-Presbyterian Hospital, where exceptional patient care, innovative research and cutting edge technology converge in a world-class academic environment for the treatment of neurological diseases.
The Columbia University Department of Neurosurgery has received recognition as a "Great Neurosurgery and Spine Program" from Becker's Hospital Review...
- Dr. Guy McKhann Shares Expertise on Brain Mapping
- Plan to Exercise More in 2016? Watch Your Back
- Dr. Lavine Gives Historical Cerebral Aneurysm Lecture in a Historic Spot
- The Case of the Stop-and-Go Blood Flow
- Stay Safe as you Head Out this Winter
- Doctors Trade Scalpels for Pens as They Contribute to Merritt’s Neurology, 13th Edition
- Treating Adult Hydrocephalus: Balancing the Brain’s Fluid
- Dr. Adam Sonabend Receives Early Independence Award
- One Type Of Brain Tumor Is More Likely To Strike Obese People
- ‘Tech Neck’ Taking a Toll on Posture