Welcome to the Department of Neurological Surgery at Columbia University Medical Center and New York-Presbyterian Hospital, where exceptional patient care, innovative research and cutting edge technology converge in a world-class academic environment for the treatment of neurological diseases.
Consider the Ferrari 458 Italia. Its V8 engine offers 125 horsepower for every one of its 4.5 liters. It’s more than a car – it’s a feat of engineering. Imagine you are one of the few to own this, or any, Ferrari (or maybe you don’t have to imagine – lucky you). Do you trust it with the mechanic on the corner who takes care of every make and model that pulls into his garage? No....
- Small Incision, Big Benefit: Dr. Wm Christopher Fox on Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
- Dr. Dorothea Altschul Goes Red for Women as a Luminary of Heart
- Welcome Baby Mandigo!
- Dr. Michael Sisti Named Top Doctor in Three Guides
- Puzzling out the Brain: Award-Winning Stroke Research from Senior Resident Chuck Mikell
- Remembering Columbia Neurosurgery Alum Andrew Parsa, MD, PhD
- Dr. Lavine’s Grand Rounds on Stroke Treatment
- Celebrating the Retirement & Legacy of Dr. Steven R. Isaacson
- Dr. Grace Mandigo: Lighting the Way for Female Neurosurgeons
- Stroke Treatment: Time is Brain