Welcome to the Department of Neurological Surgery at Columbia University Medical Center and New York-Presbyterian Hospital, where exceptional patient care, innovative research and cutting edge technology converge in a world-class academic environment for the treatment of neurological diseases.
Valentina Kova is a New York based Fashion and Jewelry Designer. She is also a patient of Dr. Robert Solomon, a Columbia University neurosurgeon who specializes in the treatment of brain aneurysms...
- Dr. Guy McKhann, Director, Moderator, & Author at 81st Annual Meeting of AANS
- Dr. Christopher Winfree Busy in New Orleans at AANS 2013
- Angevine Brings Spinal Deformity Expertise to AANS 2013
- Dr. E. Sander Connolly Panelist and Speaker at AANS 2013
- Fashion Designer Inspired by Her Neurosurgeon Dr. Robert Solomon
- Meet Valentina, Dr. Solomon’s Patient
- Dr. Steven Isaacson Listed in Three 2013 Top Doctor Guides
- Dr. Dorothea Altschul Speaker at NJ State Stroke Conference
- Dr. Anderson & Dr. Feldstein Direct Technology in Medicine Course at AANS 2013
- Columbia Neurosurgeons Speaking at 2013 AANS Meeting in New Orleans