Welcome to the Department of Neurological Surgery at Columbia University Medical Center and New York-Presbyterian Hospital, where exceptional patient care, innovative research and cutting edge technology converge in a world-class academic environment for the treatment of neurological diseases.
Congratulations to Dr. Michael Kaiser, Associate Professor of Neurosurgery and Associate Director of the Spine Center, who supervised a seventeen-part guideline update published in the July edition of The Journal of Neurosurgery: Spine, one of the preeminent peer-reviewed spine publications. The project provides spinal surgeons with updated guidelines for lumbar fusion surgery, a commonly...
- Jan Greenfield: Juggling Whatever Comes His Way
- Columbia Neurosurgeons Attend 2014 SUN Conference in Seattle
- Dr. W. Christopher Fox Gives Minimally Invasive Neurosurgery Talk at Mountainside
- Welcome Neurosurgeon Dr. Marc Otten to our Columbia Team!
- Make September Your Brain Aneurysm Awareness Month
- Dr. Michael Kaiser Lead Author of New Bone Graft Recommendations
- Lillian Wellington’s Wellspring of Gratitude for Neurosurgeon Dr. Anthony D’Ambrosio
- AVM: When to Defuse the Ticking Time Bomb
- Dr. McKhann’s Patient Featured in NY Daily News
- Dr. Kaiser Supervises Seventeen-Chapter Study in Journal of Neurosurgery: Spine