Welcome to the Department of Neurological Surgery at Columbia University Medical Center and New York-Presbyterian Hospital, where exceptional patient care, innovative research and cutting edge technology converge in a world-class academic environment for the treatment of neurological diseases.
Today Dr. Michael Kaiser is Associate Director of the Spine Center at Columbia. But it was his first job--at his family's deli--that helped him get there...
- Great Results Come from Small Details After Ruptured Brain Aneurysm
- Then and Now: Spinal Cord Tumors at the Neurological Institute
- Dr. Philip M. Meyers Named Fellow…Twice
- Columbia Neurosurgery Doctors Featured in New York Magazine’s 2015 Best Doctors List
- Stroke Outcomes Affected by Patients’ Insurance Status
- The Future Begins in the Present: Building Strong Neurosurgeons
- Dr. Connolly Reports on International Subarachnoid-Hemorrhage Aneurysm Trial
- The Making of a Neurosurgeon: Dr. Michael Kaiser
- CREST-2: Dr. Connolly Speaks on Avoiding “Perils and Pitfalls”
- Dr. Anthony D’Ambrosio Awarded Certificate of Appreciation