Welcome to the Department of Neurological Surgery at Columbia University Medical Center and New York-Presbyterian Hospital, where exceptional patient care, innovative research and cutting edge technology converge in a world-class academic environment for the treatment of neurological diseases.
Columbia Neurosurgery Chair, Dr. Robert Solomon will give the popular Luessenhop Lecture this year at the Annual Joint Cerebrovascular Section meeting. The meeting will be held Feb. 9-10, 2015 at the Loews Vanderbilt Hotel in Nashville, Tennessee. Dr. Solomon's talk will include a multitude of case studies including patients treated for aneurysms, arteriovenous malformations, and...
- Brain Tumor Study Confirms: Experienced Surgeons are Safer Surgeons
- 2015 Top Doctor Guides Out: Our Chairman Dr. Robert Solomon on the List Again
- Brain Matters: Dr. Sonabend’s White Matter Workshop
- Dr. E. Sander Connolly Studying Twins to Understand Brain Aneurysm
- Horse Tails and Human Spines: Dr. McCormick’s Cauda Equina Surgery Video
- Meet Constance, Patient of Dr. Peter Angevine and Dr. Evan Johnson
- Memorial Services Held for Columbia Neurosurgeon Dr. Edgar Housepian
- Mom’s Little Soldier: Mia Battles Huge Hemangioma at Birth
- Dr. Adam Sonabend: Chief Resident and Notable Researcher
- NY Rangers Near-Fatal Neck Injury