Welcome to the Department of Neurological Surgery at Columbia University Medical Center and New York-Presbyterian Hospital, where exceptional patient care, innovative research and cutting edge technology converge in a world-class academic environment for the treatment of neurological diseases.
Dr. Paul C. McCormick, Galen Professor of Neurological Surgery and Director of the Columbia University Spine Center, served as guest editor on a special video supplement just published online by the Journal of Neurosurgery and Neurosurgery Focus*.
- Columbia Spine Surgeons Mentioned in NJ Magazine
- Dr. Wm S Cobb Speaks at Physical Therapy Spine Symposium
- Author Nancy Sharp Recalls Columbia Neurosurgeon Dr. Michael Sisti
- Dr. Wm Christopher Fox on Innovations in Endovascular Neurosurgery
- Epilepsy Patients Help Doctors Unravel Brain’s Mysteries
- Dr. Christopher Mandigo Gives a Talk on Spine Health at The 92nd Street Y
- Dr. Altschul Leads Breakfast Program on Stroke
- Dr. E. Sander Connolly Shares Brain Hemorrhage Treatment Innovations
- Dr. Anthony D’Ambrosio: Neurosurgeon, Historian and Editor Too
- Dr. Philip Meyers Wraps up SNIS Presidency