Welcome to the Department of Neurological Surgery at Columbia University Medical Center and New York-Presbyterian Hospital, where exceptional patient care, innovative research and cutting edge technology converge in a world-class academic environment for the treatment of neurological diseases.
Imagine facing a tough problem. Wouldn’t it be great if you could get the input and agreement of dozens of different experts? Neurosurgeons think so. That’s why Department Chair Dr. Robert Solomon and Vice Chair Dr. E. Sander Connolly participated in a recent consensus project on the subject of brain aneurysms...
- Treating the Unruptured Aneurysm: Guidelines from the Experts
- Facts and Feelings: Marie Elaine and Moyamoya
- Dr. Guy McKhann Shares Expertise on Brain Mapping
- Plan to Exercise More in 2016? Watch Your Back
- Dr. Lavine Gives Historical Cerebral Aneurysm Lecture in a Historic Spot
- The Case of the Stop-and-Go Blood Flow
- Stay Safe as you Head Out this Winter
- Doctors Trade Scalpels for Pens as They Contribute to Merritt’s Neurology, 13th Edition
- Treating Adult Hydrocephalus: Balancing the Brain’s Fluid
- Dr. Adam Sonabend Receives Early Independence Award