Welcome to the Department of Neurological Surgery at Columbia University Medical Center and New York-Presbyterian Hospital, where exceptional patient care, innovative research and cutting edge technology converge in a world-class academic environment for the treatment of neurological diseases.
Consider the Ferrari 458 Italia. Its V8 engine offers 125 horsepower for every one of its 4.5 liters. It’s more than a car – it’s a feat of engineering. Imagine you are one of the few to own this, or any, Ferrari (or maybe you don’t have to imagine – lucky you). Do you trust it with the mechanic on the corner who takes care of every make and model that pulls into his garage? No....
- Another Columbia Neurosurgeon named ‘Top Doctor': Dr.Guy McKhann
- NY Spine Surgeon Paul McCormick Named a ‘Top Doctor’ Again
- Dr. Michael Sisti Caught the Ball!
- Top Doctor Awards: Three Cheers for Dr. Jeffrey Bruce
- The Use of Gamma Knife Radiosurgery in Metastatic Cancer
- Small Incision, Big Benefit: Dr. Wm Christopher Fox on Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
- Dr. Dorothea Altschul Goes Red for Women as a Luminary of Heart
- Welcome Baby Mandigo!
- Dr. Michael Sisti Named Top Doctor in Three Guides
- Puzzling out the Brain: Award-Winning Stroke Research from Senior Resident Chuck Mikell