Welcome to the Department of Neurological Surgery at Columbia University Medical Center and New York-Presbyterian Hospital, where exceptional patient care, innovative research and cutting edge technology converge in a world-class academic environment for the treatment of neurological diseases.
We are proud to announce the following members of the Department of Neurosurgery who have received Super Doctor and Rising Star accolades...
- Sciatic Sleuths Present the Case of an Injured Boy
- Dr. Sheth Takes Students on a Journey Through the Past, Present and Future of Psychiatric Neurosurgery
- Hands, Scans and Surgery Plans: Dr. Winfree on Diagnosing and Treating Nerve Pain
- Dr. Anderson Speaks at International Symposium
- Dr. McKhann Shares His Expertise on Adult Hydrocephalus
- Offbeat Gift from the Cervical Spine
- Neurosurgeons Couple Innovative Laser Therapy with Epilepsy Surgery
- Dr. Bruce Researches New Ways to Deliver Chemotherapy Drugs to the Brain
- 2017 Super Doctors and Rising Stars: A Guide to Outstanding Physicians
- NewYork-Presbyterian Lawrence Hospital Brings Advanced Cancer Care Close to Home