Welcome to the Department of Neurological Surgery at Columbia University Medical Center and New York-Presbyterian Hospital, where exceptional patient care, innovative research and cutting edge technology converge in a world-class academic environment for the treatment of neurological diseases.
Have a look in one of our ORs while a neurosurgeon is operating, and you just might catch a glimpse of Rosa. Rosa isn’t a neurosurgeon, though. ROSA is a Robotized Surgical Assistant—the most advanced of its kind. The ROSA robot now at Columbia University Medical Center/New York Presbyterian Hospital is one of only eleven in the United States. ROSA robots are also in use at hospitals...
- Dr. Peter Angevine: Another ‘Top Doctor’ for Spine
- Dr. Anderson: Top Pediatric Neurosurgeon in NY and Beyond
- May is National Stroke Awareness Month: Learn the Signs
- Play Ball!
- Spring’s in Swing: Docs Return from AANS
- ROSA Robot Comes to Columbia Neurosurgery Department
- Dr. Michael Kaiser Another Columbia Neurosurgery ‘Top Doctor’
- Dr. Deborah Benzil Named ‘Top Doctor’ Once Again
- Dr. Winfree: ‘Top Doctor’ for Peripheral Nerve Surgery & More
- Dr. Sheth Publishes New Paper…on Video