Welcome to the Department of Neurological Surgery at Columbia University Medical Center and New York-Presbyterian Hospital, where exceptional patient care, innovative research and cutting edge technology converge in a world-class academic environment for the treatment of neurological diseases.
Valentina Kova is a New York based Fashion and Jewelry Designer. She is also a patient of Dr. Robert Solomon, a Columbia University neurosurgeon who specializes in the treatment of brain aneurysms...
- Former AANS President Dr. Paul McCormick Takes a Back Seat at this Year’s Meeting…Well, Almost
- Dr. Jeffrey Bruce Discusses Cutting Edge Brain Tumor Treatment at AANS 2013
- Good News: Update on Dr. Altschul’s Patient Elyse
- Chairman to Chairman: Dr. Solomon Congratulates Columbia Neurosurgery Alum
- Dr. Guy McKhann, Director, Moderator, & Author at 81st Annual Meeting of AANS
- Dr. Christopher Winfree Busy in New Orleans at AANS 2013
- Angevine Brings Spinal Deformity Expertise to AANS 2013
- Dr. E. Sander Connolly Panelist and Speaker at AANS 2013
- Fashion Designer Inspired by Her Neurosurgeon Dr. Robert Solomon
- Meet Valentina, Dr. Solomon’s Patient