Welcome to the Department of Neurological Surgery at Columbia University Medical Center and New York-Presbyterian Hospital, where exceptional patient care, innovative research and cutting edge technology converge in a world-class academic environment for the treatment of neurological diseases.
Today Dr. Michael Kaiser is Associate Director of the Spine Center at Columbia. But it was his first job--at his family's deli--that helped him get there...
- Dr. Kaiser on Care for the Aging Spine
- Defusing a Tumor: Dr. McCormickâ€™s Spine Surgery Video
- Columbia Neurosurgeons Attend CNS Conference in New Orleans
- New Hire is a Familiar Face: Dr. Adam Sonabend
- September is Brain Aneurysm Awareness Month
- Columbia Neurosurgeons Glioblastoma Multiforme Research Presented to American Society of Clinical Oncology
- Dr. Lavine Rides the Waves for Charity
- Dr. Bruce’s Patient Describes Her Treatment for Meningioma on CNN.com
- Columbia Neurosurgeons Travel to China for SUN Conference
- Dr. Kaiser and Dr. Anderson Co-Direct Spine Surgery Course