Welcome to the Department of Neurological Surgery at Columbia University Medical Center and New York-Presbyterian Hospital, where exceptional patient care, innovative research and cutting edge technology converge in a world-class academic environment for the treatment of neurological diseases.
Dr. Paul C. McCormick, Galen Professor of Neurological Surgery and Director of the Columbia University Spine Center, served as guest editor on a special video supplement just published online by the Journal of Neurosurgery and Neurosurgery Focus*.
- Dr. Sean Lavine Invited to Share Aneurysm Expertise in France
- Dr. Michael Kaiser & Family Run for Cancer Charity
- Dr. Deborah Benzil Presents at Columbia Grand Rounds
- Dr. Richard Anderson Mentors Students in New Jersey
- Dr. Marc Otten Lectures on Minimally Invasive Brain Surgery
- Meet Healy, Dr. Jeffrey Bruce’s Patient
- Klutziness not in Susan’s Head, but in her Neck
- Dr. Guy McKhann Helps Best Dressed Man in Westchester
- Dr. Neil Feldstein: Expert Pediatric Neurosurgeon and Now Woodturner
- Dr. Anderson Featured in Columbia’s Nerve Newsletter