Welcome to the Department of Neurological Surgery at Columbia University Medical Center and New York-Presbyterian Hospital, where exceptional patient care, innovative research and cutting edge technology converge in a world-class academic environment for the treatment of neurological diseases.
Have a look in one of our ORs while a neurosurgeon is operating, and you just might catch a glimpse of Rosa. Rosa isn’t a neurosurgeon, though. ROSA is a Robotized Surgical Assistant—the most advanced of its kind. The ROSA robot now at Columbia University Medical Center/New York Presbyterian Hospital is one of only eleven in the United States. ROSA robots are also in use at hospitals...
- Dr. Anthony D’Ambrosio Awarded Certificate of Appreciation
- Shining a (Blue) Light on the Brain
- 2015 Neuro Charity Softball Tournament Scores a Win for Brain Tumor Research
- Resident Dr. Jonathan Yun Profiled in Alumni Mag
- A ‘Grand’ Spine Presentation from a Former Colleague
- Meet Certified Principal Investigator, Dr. Dorothea Altschul
- Dr. Quest Wins Recognition and Shares Musical Talent at Alumni Weekend
- Congratulations Dr. Dorothea Altschul on Baby #3
- ABNS Board Preparation: A Seminar from the Experts
- Dr. Sameer Sheth Featured in U.S. News story on OCD treatment