Welcome to the Department of Neurological Surgery at Columbia University Medical Center and New York-Presbyterian Hospital, where exceptional patient care, innovative research and cutting edge technology converge in a world-class academic environment for the treatment of neurological diseases.
Last Fall our pediatric neurosurgeon, Dr. Richard Anderson, went on a medical mission to Morocco. His one-week trip, that began in Casablanca, included an unexpected medical case, a side trip to Marrakech and an orthopedic surgeon’s Friday night couscous surprise...
- Dr. Richard Anderson’s Medical Mission to Morocco
- Dr. Neil Feldstein: Another 2014 ‘Top Doctor’ Honoree X Three
- Dr. Donald Quest Given 2014 ‘Top Doctor’ Award
- Heart-felt Letter of Gratitude to NJ Neurosurgeon Dr. Anthony D’Ambrosio
- Dr. Paul McCormick Given 2014 ‘Top Doctor’ Distinction for Spinal Surgery
- Dr. Dorothea Altschul Receives Max Kade Grant for Research at the Valley Hospital
- Dr. Jeffrey Bruce Named 2014 ‘Top Doctor’ for Neurosurgery
- Dr. Michael Sisti Receives 2014 ‘Top Doctor’ Award
- Dr. Guy McKhann’s Team Publishes Paper on Sound Detection in the Parkinson Brain
- Dr. Sameer Sheth Featured in ‘Nerve’ Newsletter