Welcome to the Department of Neurological Surgery at Columbia University Medical Center and New York-Presbyterian Hospital, where exceptional patient care, innovative research and cutting edge technology converge in a world-class academic environment for the treatment of neurological diseases.
Last Fall our pediatric neurosurgeon, Dr. Richard Anderson, went on a medical mission to Morocco. His one-week trip, that began in Casablanca, included an unexpected medical case, a side trip to Marrakech and an orthopedic surgeon’s Friday night couscous surprise...
- Dr. Peter Angevine Shares Expertise on Scoliosis at AANS
- Dr. Bruce Shares Novel Treatment Approaches for Brain Cancer
- Dr. Richard Anderson Shares Expertise on Pediatric Spine Stabilization at AANS
- Dr. Philip Meyers Interviewed About Women & Stroke on NPR
- Dr. Christopher Winfree Optimistic About Future of Pain Management
- Dr. Peter Angevine on Spinal Deformity in Adolescents
- Dr. Paul McCormick Discusses Spinal Tumors at AANS
- New Look at a Controversial Shunting Method for Hydrocephalus
- Dr. Sameer Sheth Publishes Paper on Minimally Invasive Epilepsy Surgery
- Dr. Donald Quest Invited to Give Osler Lecture at AANS Meeting