Welcome to the Department of Neurological Surgery at Columbia University Medical Center and New York-Presbyterian Hospital, where exceptional patient care, innovative research and cutting edge technology converge in a world-class academic environment for the treatment of neurological diseases.
Dr. Robert Solomon, Byron Stookey Professor of Neurosurgery and Chairman and Director of Service here at Columbia's Department of Neurosurgery, was interviewed recently for a featured article in AANS Neurosurgeon. AANS Neurosurgeon is an official online publication of the American Association of Neurological Surgeons that features "information and analysis for contemporary neurosurgical...
- Dr. Paul McCormick Recognized as ‘Top Doctor’ for Spinal Surgery Again
- Medical Students Present Neurosurgery Research at Student Fair
- Dr. Bruce’s Free CancerCareTeleconference Last Thursday
- Dr. Sean Lavine Earns Compassionate Doctor Award
- Columbia Hosts Neuro-Charity Softball Game in Central Park for Tenth Year
- Dr. Guy McKhann Once Again Named NY Metro Top Doctor
- Gamma Knife Center Sees 3700th Patient as Treatment Increases Worldwide
- Dr. Donald Quest: Another 2013 Top Doctor
- Chairman Solomon Featured in ‘AANS Neurosurgeon’
- AANS 2013: Another Busy Event for Cerebrovascular Section Officer Dr. Sean Lavine