Welcome to the Department of Neurological Surgery at Columbia University Medical Center and New York-Presbyterian Hospital, where exceptional patient care, innovative research and cutting edge technology converge in a world-class academic environment for the treatment of neurological diseases.
Today Dr. Michael Kaiser is Associate Director of the Spine Center at Columbia. But it was his first job--at his family's deli--that helped him get there...
- Dr. D’Ambrosio Quoted about Trigeminal Neuralgia and the Gamma Knife
- “Going Behind the Mask” for Neurosurgery Awareness Month
- Dr. Solomon’s Grand Rounds Talk Touches on ARUBA
- Dr. McCormick on Bone Morphogenic Protein and Cancer Risk
- Deep Brain Stimulation May Hold Promise for Autism
- When Nerve Pain Just Won’t Stop, Neuromodulation Can Help
- Unusual BACKground Makes Dr. Angevine Popular Teacher on Spinal Deformity
- More Buzz on Deep Brain Stimulation: Dr. Sheth Comments
- Chief Residents Moving On; New Residents Moving In
- Dr. Bruce’s Video Educates Doctors about Cushing Disease