Welcome to the Department of Neurological Surgery at Columbia University Medical Center and New York-Presbyterian Hospital, where exceptional patient care, innovative research and cutting edge technology converge in a world-class academic environment for the treatment of neurological diseases.
Columbia University Medical Center/NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital neurosurgeons work hard not just to provide excellent patient care but also to find new and better ways of treating neurological disorders such as Parkinson disease. Now the Parkinson’s Foundation is recognizing Columbia’s work by designating the hospital a Center of Excellence for Parkinson care. As a Center of...
- Parkinson’s Foundation Names CUMC a ‘Center of Excellence’
- Dr. Sheth and Dr. McGovern Make the Cover of the Journal of Neurosurgery
- Sciatic Sleuths Present the Case of an Injured Boy
- Dr. Sheth Takes Students on a Journey Through the Past, Present and Future of Psychiatric Neurosurgery
- Hands, Scans and Surgery Plans: Dr. Winfree on Diagnosing and Treating Nerve Pain
- Dr. Anderson Speaks at International Symposium
- Dr. McKhann Shares His Expertise on Adult Hydrocephalus
- Offbeat Gift from the Cervical Spine
- Neurosurgeons Couple Innovative Laser Therapy with Epilepsy Surgery
- Dr. Bruce Researches New Ways to Deliver Chemotherapy Drugs to the Brain