Welcome to the Department of Neurological Surgery at Columbia University Medical Center and New York-Presbyterian Hospital, where exceptional patient care, innovative research and cutting edge technology converge in a world-class academic environment for the treatment of neurological diseases.
Consider the Ferrari 458 Italia. Its V8 engine offers 125 horsepower for every one of its 4.5 liters. It’s more than a car – it’s a feat of engineering. Imagine you are one of the few to own this, or any, Ferrari (or maybe you don’t have to imagine – lucky you). Do you trust it with the mechanic on the corner who takes care of every make and model that pulls into his garage? No....
- Dr. Christopher Winfree on Head Transplant Buzz: Part 3 of 3
- Dr. Sheth Shares Expertise with Grad Students
- Dr. Solomon’s Luessenhop Lecture Well Done
- Columbia Neurosurgery Residency Program Best Graduation Rates: Study Finds
- When the Pain Won’t Stop: Providing Relief for Patients with Severe Facial Pain
- Your Brain in March: Brain Injury Awareness and More
- Dr. Christopher Winfree on Head Transplant Buzz: Part 2 of 3
- Dr. Marc Otten First to Use Mobile Operating Room
- Practice Makes Perfect: The Art and Science of Surgery
- Specialization Matters Whether it’s Time to Fix your Ferrari 458 Italia or your Brain