Welcome to the Department of Neurological Surgery at Columbia University Medical Center and New York-Presbyterian Hospital, where exceptional patient care, innovative research and cutting edge technology converge in a world-class academic environment for the treatment of neurological diseases.
US News and World Report's best Hospital guide came out today, and...drum roll please...the neurosciences program at New York Presbyterian hospital has moved up to take the number two spot in the nation (that's us)! This means that of the 1,358 hospitals reviewed that have neurology and neurosurgery departments with at least 332 inpatient cases from the years 2010 to 2012, our group came up...
- He did it! Dr. Sean Lavine Paddled 25 Miles Around NYC
- Reluctant Patient Margaret Hill all Smiles Now and Bearing Fruit
- Dr. Sameer Sheth Interviewed for Medscape Article on Gamma Knife and OCD
- Dr. Jeffrey Bruce in ‘World Neurosurgery’ on the Complexities of Pineal Tumors
- Dr. Michael Sisti & Patient on ABC7′s ‘Medical Marvels’
- Dr. Philip Meyers Helps us Understand Why Columbia is #1 for Aneurysm Treatment
- Dr. Christopher Winfree Teaches Neurosurgery Fundamentals at 2014 SNS Boot Camp
- Dr. Sean Lavine to Paddle Around Manhattan for Charity
- Columbia Neurosurgeon Dr. Guy McKhann Takes a Star Turn in Medical Docudrama NY MED
- Dr. Christopher Winfree’s Surprising Debate at NSA Conference