Welcome to the Department of Neurological Surgery at Columbia University Medical Center and New York-Presbyterian Hospital, where exceptional patient care, innovative research and cutting edge technology converge in a world-class academic environment for the treatment of neurological diseases.
Patients, doctors, and media outlets are sitting up and taking notice of new research, published by Columbia Neurosurgeon Dr. Sameer Sheth, on the treatment of obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD). Dr. Sheth is senior author* of a paper, "Neuroanatomical predictors of response to dorsal anterior cingulotomy for obsessive-compulsive disorder"...
- Giant Aneurysm SCENT Trial Projected to Finish in 2015
- Trigeminal Neuralgia Surgery: Dr. D’Ambrosio’s Patient Grateful
- Meet Dr. Sisti’s Patient, Manuel Greco, on Video
- McCormick’s Video: ‘Textbook’ Removal of Spinal Cord Tumor
- Patient Video: Casilda’s Story of Aneurysm Survival
- Columbia Now a Recognized Center By Von-Hippel-Landau Alliance
- Dr. Sameer Sheth on the Value of a Brain Blueprint
- Dr. Otten Invited to Speak at Stamford Hospital’s Grand Rounds
- Dr. Michael Sisti’s Patient Lives Olympic Dream
- Turning a Negative Into a Positive