Welcome to the Department of Neurological Surgery at Columbia University Medical Center and New York-Presbyterian Hospital, where exceptional patient care, innovative research and cutting edge technology converge in a world-class academic environment for the treatment of neurological diseases.
Columbia University Medical Center/NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital neurosurgeons work hard not just to provide excellent patient care but also to find new and better ways of treating neurological disorders such as Parkinson disease. Now the Parkinson’s Foundation is recognizing Columbia’s work by designating the hospital a Center of Excellence for Parkinson care. As a Center of...
- More Evidence that Riskiest Part of Chiari Surgery May Not be Necessary
- Turn Up the Static When Back Pain Won’t Stop Calling
- Columbia Neurosurgeons Head to Sunny L.A. for the 85th AANS Annual Scientific Meeting
- Parkinson Disease: Ready… Aim… Implant!
- Study Finds Little Risk and Much Benefit in ‘Gluing’ Blood Vessels Before Surgery
- What a Neurosurgeon Can Do for Chronic Foot Pain
- Pioneering Surgical Treatment for Depression
- A New Angle on Treating Infant Hydrocephalus
- Columbia Neurosurgeons Come Out on Top in Top Doctor Guides
- A Protein in the Blood May be a Clue to Arteriovenous Malformations in the Brain