Welcome to the Department of Neurological Surgery at Columbia University Medical Center and New York-Presbyterian Hospital, where exceptional patient care, innovative research and cutting edge technology converge in a world-class academic environment for the treatment of neurological diseases.
Columbia University Medical Center/NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital neurosurgeons work hard not just to provide excellent patient care but also to find new and better ways of treating neurological disorders such as Parkinson disease. Now the Parkinson’s Foundation is recognizing Columbia’s work by designating the hospital a Center of Excellence for Parkinson care. As a Center of...
- A Protein in the Blood May be a Clue to Arteriovenous Malformations in the Brain
- Dr. Bruce & Dr. Sonabend Report on Microsurgical Treatment of Pineal Gland Tumors
- Columbia Neurosurgeons Discuss the Latest in Brain Tumor Management
- Papers of Dr. Edgar Housepian, Eminent Columbia Neurosurgeon and Humanitarian, Now Available for Research
- What’s Different About Kids? Columbia Neurosurgeons Have Some Answers
- High-Frequency Stimulation: A New Hope for Chronic Pain Patients
- A Tiny Gland With a Big Effect: Dr. Otten Talks to LoHud.com About Pituitary Gland Tumors
- Get This Thing Out of My Head!
- To Understand Back Pain You May Need an Anatomy Lesson
- A Unique Perspective on the Spine: Dr. Peter Angevine