Welcome to the Department of Neurological Surgery at Columbia University Medical Center and New York-Presbyterian Hospital, where exceptional patient care, innovative research and cutting edge technology converge in a world-class academic environment for the treatment of neurological diseases.
Football was a great love of Dr. Paul McCormick’s early life. As a boy being coached by his dad, as a teen weighing football scholarships and as a young man captaining Columbia’s team, McCormick reveled in the game. But so often a game is not “only a game,” and football wasn’t only a game for McCormick. Football was also a proving ground on which he could practice dedication and discipline in service of a greater goal.
- Neuroendoscopic Surgery: Surprising History, Bright Future
- Our Neurosurgeons Lead the Way at 84th AANS Annual Scientific Meeting
- Melissa Tells her Story of Aneurysm Survival on Video
- Spring 2016: Highlights in CU Neurosurgery
- Dr. Angevine Helps Elizabeth Get Back to Her Normal Life
- Dr. Winfree Harnesses Growth Potential of Nerves After Biopsy
- Lost and Found: Grace’s Story
- Dr. Anderson’s Patient Marina Gets the Basketball Game of Her Dreams
- Dr. Evan Johnson Offers a ‘Health Hack’ for the Spine in Men’s Health Magazine
- The Making of a Neurosurgeon: Dr. Paul McCormick