Welcome to the Department of Neurological Surgery at Columbia University Medical Center and New York-Presbyterian Hospital, where exceptional patient care, innovative research and cutting edge technology converge in a world-class academic environment for the treatment of neurological diseases.
Repetition can be boring, but this is one announcement we will never tire of making: US News & World Report’s annual rankings of hospitals and graduate schools are in, and Columbia University Medical Center/NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital once again takes top honors. In fact, this is the 16th consecutive year that Columbia has been named in US News’ National Honor Roll. This year the...
- Dr. McKhann Works to Create a Road Map for the Brain
- Fall 2016: Highlights at Columbia Neurosurgery
- Surgeons Use Ultrasound, Not to Find a Baby, But a Nerve
- Getting from A to B: Dr. Connolly Looks at the Complex Relationship Between Coma and Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
- Dr. Lo Teaches Different Approaches to Neck Surgery
- Columbia Neurosurgeons Reach Out with Robot’s Arm to Help Epilepsy Patients
- Dr. Sheth’s OCD Paper Unites Scientists and Surgeons
- Dr. Lavine Represents Cerebrovascular Neurosurgeons at Annual Meeting
- Finding Normal: Dr. Anderson Examines Spine Growth in Children and Teens
- Dr. Sameer Sheth Shares His Thoughts at a Deep Brain Stimulation Think Tank