Welcome to the Department of Neurological Surgery at Columbia University Medical Center and New York-Presbyterian Hospital, where exceptional patient care, innovative research and cutting edge technology converge in a world-class academic environment for the treatment of neurological diseases.
Congratulations to Dr. Michael Kaiser, Associate Professor of Neurosurgery and Associate Director of the Spine Center, who supervised a seventeen-part guideline update published in the July edition of The Journal of Neurosurgery: Spine, one of the preeminent peer-reviewed spine publications. The project provides spinal surgeons with updated guidelines for lumbar fusion surgery, a commonly...
- Dr. Kaiser Supervises Seventeen-Chapter Study in Journal of Neurosurgery: Spine
- Dr. Jeffrey Bruce Joins ‘Voices Against Brain Cancer’ for Annual Run
- Dr. Sameer Sheth Speaks at Johns Hopkins on Latest in Psychiatric Neurosurgery
- Dr. Anthony D’Ambrosio Gives ‘Neurosurgery 101′ Talk at The Valley Hospital
- Dr. Meyers Committed to Spreading the Word on Stroke
- He did it! Dr. Sean Lavine Paddled 25 Miles Around NYC
- Reluctant Patient Margaret Hill all Smiles Now and Bearing Fruit
- Dr. Sameer Sheth Interviewed for Medscape Article on Gamma Knife and OCD
- Dr. Jeffrey Bruce in ‘World Neurosurgery’ on the Complexities of Pineal Tumors
- Dr. Michael Sisti & Patient on ABC7′s ‘Medical Marvels’