Welcome to the Department of Neurological Surgery at Columbia University Medical Center and New York-Presbyterian Hospital, where exceptional patient care, innovative research and cutting edge technology converge in a world-class academic environment for the treatment of neurological diseases.
US News and World Report's best Hospital guide came out today, and...drum roll please...the neurosciences program at New York Presbyterian hospital has moved up to take the number two spot in the nation (that's us)! This means that of the 1,358 hospitals reviewed that have neurology and neurosurgery departments with at least 332 inpatient cases from the years 2010 to 2012, our group came up...
- Dr. Dorothea Altschul Talks about StrokeNet on WCBS Radio
- Dr. Neil Feldstein Pays Tribute to Neurosurgery Residents with His 2014 Collage
- Three From Columbia Neurosurgery Network Deemed ‘Jersey Choice Top Doctors’
- It’s A Girl: Nurse Lindsay Welcomes Emily Ann
- Dr. Evan Johnson on Wisconsin Public Radio
- Tom Mahala: Hitting it Out of the Park
- Columbia Neurosurgeons Made it to Prime Time on NY Med
- Meet Physical Therapist Dr. Rami Said on Video
- What can we Learn About Aneurysms from this Storage Wars Star?
- Big News from US News & World Report 2014 Best Hospital Survey