Welcome to the Department of Neurological Surgery at Columbia University Medical Center and New York-Presbyterian Hospital, where exceptional patient care, innovative research and cutting edge technology converge in a world-class academic environment for the treatment of neurological diseases.
Patients fare better when their surgeons are specialized. So says a new study published in the BMJ and picked up by The Wall Street Journal...
- Winter 2016: Highlights at Columbia University’s Department of Neurosurgery
- Dr. Winfree Advises Aspiring Neurosurgeons in Columbia’s Student AANS Chapter
- Innovations and Updates in the Management of Brain Tumors
- Brain Surgery Through the Nose? Dr. Otten Talks About TransNasal Surgery
- Columbia Neurosurgeons Team Up to Investigate the Effect of Antiplatelet Drugs on Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
- Neurosurgeon Dr. Sean Lavine Named One of the ‘Best in Healthcare’ by the American Health Council
- ‘This Has Always Been the Dream’: Dr. Matei Banu’s Long Journey to Columbia
- Dr. Connolly on Neurosurgery ‘Roadmaps’
- Columbia Neurosurgeon Dr. Christopher Winfree Teaches Pain Management Painlessly
- Kevin Chambers Thanks His Neurosurgeons on His New CD