Welcome to the Department of Neurological Surgery at Columbia University Medical Center and New York-Presbyterian Hospital, where exceptional patient care, innovative research and cutting edge technology converge in a world-class academic environment for the treatment of neurological diseases.
Repetition can be boring, but this is one announcement we will never tire of making: US News & World Report’s annual rankings of hospitals and graduate schools are in, and Columbia University Medical Center/NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital once again takes top honors. In fact, this is the 16th consecutive year that Columbia has been named in US News’ National Honor Roll. This year the...
- Can Your Fitness Tracker Help You Recover From Neurosurgery?
- Osteoporosis and Spine Fusion: Construction Ahead… Sometimes
- New Certification Means Higher Standards for Neuroendovascular Surgeons
- Making Tumors Glow Green: Dr. Bruce Gives a Webinar on Fluorescein Dye in Brain Tumor Surgery
- Educational Leadership Award Honors Dr. Quest
- Success Is in the Details
- Dr. Solomon’s Patient Jennette Says Yes to Brain Surgery
- Columbia Neurosurgeons Bring Advanced Brain and Spine Care to Westchester
- Dr. Bruce Helps Residents Prepare for Board Certification
- Dr. Sheth Receives a $2M Grant to Help Decode Decision-Making