Welcome to the Department of Neurological Surgery at Columbia University Medical Center and New York-Presbyterian Hospital, where exceptional patient care, innovative research and cutting edge technology converge in a world-class academic environment for the treatment of neurological diseases.
Patients fare better when their surgeons are specialized. So says a new study published in the BMJ and picked up by The Wall Street Journal...
- Endovascular Surgery: To Clot or Not to Clot
- Looking for a Neurosurgeon? Ask About Specialization
- Dr. McKhann Works to Create a Road Map for the Brain
- Fall 2016: Highlights at Columbia Neurosurgery
- Surgeons Use Ultrasound, Not to Find a Baby, But a Nerve
- Getting from A to B: Dr. Connolly Looks at the Complex Relationship Between Coma and Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
- Dr. Lo Teaches Different Approaches to Neck Surgery
- Columbia Neurosurgeons Reach Out with Robot’s Arm to Help Epilepsy Patients
- Dr. Sheth’s OCD Paper Unites Scientists and Surgeons
- Dr. Lavine Represents Cerebrovascular Neurosurgeons at Annual Meeting