Welcome to the Department of Neurological Surgery at Columbia University Medical Center and New York-Presbyterian Hospital, where exceptional patient care, innovative research and cutting edge technology converge in a world-class academic environment for the treatment of neurological diseases.
Patients fare better when their surgeons are specialized. So says a new study published in the BMJ and picked up by The Wall Street Journal...
- Welcome Neurosurgeon Dr. Julius Ebinu to Our Columbia Team
- Dr. Quest, Navy Pilot, Shares His Story
- More Than Just a Bleed: Brain Swelling After Hemorrhagic Stroke
- A New Way to Give an Old Vet Relief
- Dr. Connolly Takes a FRESH Look at Patient Outcome After Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
- Department of Neurosurgery Welcomes New Residents and Salutes Graduates
- Columbia Neurosurgeons Remember Dr. Joao ‘John’ Antunes
- What Happens When a Neurosurgeon Needs a Neurosurgeon?
- ‘You Can’t Think and Hit at the Same Time’: Dr. Sheth Helps us Understand Cognitive Control
- SNS Honors Neurosurgeon Dr. E. Sander Connolly with Winn Prize for 2016